Vulcanéo brochure (1,08 Mo)
Specialised subsidiaries and holdings
VULCANÉO is an engineering firm specialised in all aspects of fire safety and prevention, as well as accessibility for disabled persons.
VULCANÉO advises and accompanies the various actors involved in the construction or redevelopment (owners, project managers, engineering companies and contractors) whatever the regulation.
VULCANÉO's colleagues are primarily former fire brigade officers or FSS installers.
VULCANÉO projects concentrate primarily on 7 specific fields:
• The fire safety audit and the development plans to ensure fire safety
• Consultation assignments with owners or within an project management team
• Accessibility for disabled people
• Industrial risk
• FSS coordination tasks (Fire Safety Systems)
• Conferences and targeted training on the topic of fire safety or accessibility for disabled persons
• Project management and SCMC ensuring fire safety implementation in existing buildings
|INGÉROP presentation:||The president word, History, Values, Corporate Organisation, Key figures, Certifications|
|Business lines:||Infrastructure, Town planning/Public transportation, Water/Environment, Buildings, Energy/Industrial facilities, Sustainable developpement, Innovation|
|Achievements:||Business lines, Sites, Specialised subsidiaries and holdings, Sustainable development, Innovation & experimental development|
|Sites:||Our sites in France, Our sites abroad|
|News:||Monthly report, In brief, Press review, New contracts|
|Careers:||Our job offers, Unsolicited application|